:: OAKLAND WORKSHOP SOLD OUT ::
THERE ARE STILL SPACES LEFT ON THE SAN DIEGO WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE
ADD YOUR NAME TO WAIT LIST BELOW FOR OAKLAND.
(This is a contact form and not an opt in or newsletter subscription)
Join me for a Deep Dive into Practice, Process and Flow-state Creativity
This is a 'no experience necessary' opportunity to explore ways to:
- Overcome creative blocks -
- Surrender self judgement -
- Fearlessly approach the blank page -
- Stay inspired and take your creative expression to new heights -
- Learn how to break down and tend to the elements so that the art just makes itself -
Join me in California for 2 days of messy, RAW, self expression.
I found a beautiful and intimate studio and gathering space,
in the cultural hotspot of Grand Avenue/Lakeshore district in Oakland.
I'm so excited to call this gathering of like-hearted souls
around the graceful container of creative recovery, that is visual journaling.
And also, for the opportunity to visit the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area.
You don't need to be an artist, or even 'arty' for that matter.
And RAW is definitely NOT about drawing straight lines.
In fact there's no drawing at all.
All you need is curiosity, an open mind and a sense of play.
RAW will help you dig deep and bear witness to your creative SELF.
During this 2 day workshop, you can expect to learn how to create:
- Guide you through some WRITING exercises to tap into your most inner knowings which facilitate deep self connection and expression
- Teach you simple, spontaneous 'messy play' techniques in which the art makes itself.
- Show you ways to build a 'stash' of RAW materials so you're always ready to dive in
- Invite you into a deeper understanding of creative practice & process
- Share my own process and insights on making art that is honest, open and RAW
- Help you let go & hold space for your own process and vulnerability.
- Gently explore your inner landscape
- Discover what it means for you to show up for and as yourself
- Experience a creative recovery of your own truth, wisdom and insight
- Gather, Eat & Play together
- Laugh (tears are ok too)
- Have fun and share ourselves in the spirit of creative recovery
Your investment: $399* US Dollars
- 2 Full days workshop (10am - 5pm)
- Tempura paint provided & I will suggest bringing your favourite mixed media supplies.
- A downloadable pdf of follow up notes.
- Continuing support and inspiration from beautiful, like-hearted souls in our Closed Facebook Community, Pilgrims On Deck
- Lunch is not included but there are a plethora of eateries in the immediate area.
*A small number of seats have been set aside as "early bird" pricing of $399 per person. This special pricing will end after the discounted seats are filled or after August 10th, whichever occurs first. Regular pricing is $455 per person and will close when workshop reach maximum number of students.
Payment / Cancellation Policy. Please note:
As I am travelling a great distance, please note that I must have a very strict policy in place for payment & cancellations. You must pay a $175 non refundable deposit to secure your space. You can also pay in full up front. There is an option to cancel up to 30 days prior to the event, under which circumstances, you will receive a refund on monies paid, minus your deposit.
If you chose to pay deposit now, balance will be due by August 28th.
If you cancel within 30 days of the event, you will not be refunded any payments made.
How to pay:
You can secure space now with deposit and I will contact you by email, to discuss balance payment options.
You can pay in full now.
Click the 'Book Now' button to be taken to cart for those options in a drop down menu.
If you're on a mobile device: When you 'add to cart', it sometimes doesn't link you to checkout, you will see a cart icon on the top of your screen, click that to checkout.
Any questions or difficulties, contact me here on the form opposite.
(This is a contact form and not an opt in or subscription)
What participants are saying about RAW:
This will take you to Way Art Yonder Studio Website where San Diego Workshop + bookings are being facilitated.